BatchOutput Server 4.2.3
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 Ranking & Summary
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 description
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 brings you an advanced program which is capable of completely automating InDesign output workflow of entire company by processing files from network-based hotfolders. BatchOutput Server offloads printing and exporting to PDF and PostScript to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
BatchOutput Server is intended to run on a dedicated machine, performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended. It doesn't matter, Mac or PC: While BatchOutput Server runs on Mac, it can process documents submitted from Windows machines - and auto-activate PC fonts. Key
- Complete automation of your output workflow (Print / PDF / PostScript)
- Process InDesign documents automatically from hotfolders (Mac and PC)
- Free up your operators from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation (Mac and PC)
- Monitor BatchOutput Server from other computers with included BatchOutput Server Monitor application
- Detailed process log
- Easy to use and install
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput Server could crash if expected value for an XML tag defined in XML variable was not found in the document.
- Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Adobe InDesign CS-CS4 InDesign files can be submitted from both Mac and PC machines.
- Both Mac and PC fonts will be auto-activated.
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 Screenshot
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 Keywords
Bookmark BatchOutput Server 4.2.3
BatchOutput Server 4.2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.