Who Is Connected 1.0
Who Is Connected 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Who Is Connected 1.0 description
Who Is Connected 1.0 brings you a powerful yet light-weight (780Kb) unobtrusive menu bar application which monitors the status of Apple File Sharing (AFP) and Remote Login (SSH) for Mac OS X
The tool shows both the status of AFP & SSH ( i.e. whether they are enabled or not in System Preferences ) and if users are connected to your Mac, all via a simple icon in the Mac OS X menu bar. In addition, the user is notified of new SSH connections via Growl.
- Shows status of Apple File Sharing (AFP) in menu bar
- Shows when users are connected via Apple File Sharing (AFP) in menu bar
- Shows status of Remote Login (SSH) in menu bar
- Shows when users are connected via Remote Login (SSH)
- Notifies user of new SSH connections via Growl Notification Framework - Enables user to check last log entry via Growl Notification Framework
- Enables user to set a custom SSH port for monitoring incoming connections
- Enables user to kill all existing SSH connections*
- Provides quick access to file sharing preferences pane
Who Is Connected 1.0 Screenshot
Who Is Connected 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Who Is Connected 1.0
Who Is Connected 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.