secureSWF 3.3.0 Ranking & Summary
secureSWF 3.3.0 description
Publish with confidence and stop giving away your source code with every SWF file. secureSWF protects SWF files from decompilers and reverse engineering by providing the most advance Flash and Flex ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption making it the unquestioned market leader.
In addition, secureSWF helps you protect your Flash application against a variety of security threats by providing encrypted domain locking, encrypted loader creation, and literal strings encryption.
The main features of secureSWF include decompilers suppression, identifiers renaming, encrypted domain locking, literal strings encryption, encrypted loader creation, build automation and automatic configuration.
- All ActionScript Versions on Every Platform: secureSWF supports ActionScript v1, v2 and v3. And is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Identifiers Renaming: secureSWF renames just about every identifier (including symbol instances names, and frame labels) in your ActionScript into shorter meaningless names that include illegal and unprinted characters.
- Smart Identifiers Selection: secureSWF automatically determines which identifiers are safe to rename and which are not making code obfuscation easier than ever.
- Decompilers Stopping Power: secureSWF stops all known decompilers and disassemblers using the following advanced mechanisms control flow obfuscation, dynamic code wrapping and statement-level randomization.
- String Encryption: secureSWF helps you protect your Flash and Flex application from variety of security threats by providing literal strings encryption.
- Code Optimization: secureSWF provides a number of code optimization techniques that you can use to produce smaller files and even faster code.
- Access Limitation: secureSWF limits access to your published SWF files through encrypted domain locks or encrypted loader creation.
- SWC Support: secureSWF supports pre-compiled Flash and Flex components files.
- Build Integration: secureSWF has XML project configuration files, a command-line interface, and even an Ant task to help you integrate obfuscation into your build process.
- You may use it as long as you want but you are not allowed to publish the protected files.
- The demo version will leave a small visible watermark that says "Protected by secureSWF" on protected SWF files.
- It will also nag you once in a while to buy a license. It is really not as bad as it sounds.
- Advanced Code Transformation Selection.
- Exclude 3rd-Party SWC Code.
- Enhanced control flow obfuscation.
- PDF Reports.
- Easier Classes navigation.
- Enhanced CLI and Ant Scripr integration.
- Enhaced performance: better memory usage.
secureSWF 3.3.0 Screenshot
secureSWF 3.3.0 Keywords
Bookmark secureSWF 3.3.0
secureSWF 3.3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.