Plug Spy 1.0.2
Plug Spy 1.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Plug Spy 1.0.2 description
Plug Spy is able to play an alert sound, capture a snapshot and display a Growl notification. In system preferences Security & Privacy turn on "Require password after sleep or screensaver begins".
Open Plug Spy and optionally modify the in application preference settings to fit your needs. Activate Plug Spy and make sure that your MagSafe power adapter is connected with your MacBook. Activate the screensaver to lock your screen when you leave your MacBook.
- Easy Setup:
- There are only 4 easy steps to get your MacBook instantly protected without any additional hardware required.
- Seamlessly Integration:
- There is no additional password or shortcut you have to remember. It fully integrates with the standard OS X screen lock.
- Growl Support:
- With Growl installed and activated you can send Growl notification when your MacBook gets unplugged.
- Acoustic Alarm:
- Your MacBook can start an annoying high volume alert sound to drag attention and discourage any further activities.
- Plug-Spy can try to capture a snapshot from the person in front of your MacBook when it get unplugged.
- Automatic Activation:
- Plug Spy activates automatically when your screen is locked. There are no additional steps to protect your MacBook.
- iPhone Notification:
- With Prowl on your iPhone you can forward Growl notifications to be notified on any activities.
- Full compatible:
- Plug Spy will work with the newest generation of MacBook’s. No Kensington Lock or Sudden Motion Sensor required.
- Anti-theft policy:
- Plug-Spy may offer a basic protection for your MacBook but they can not give you any guaranty and are not responsible when your MacBook get stolen.
- New:”Start Screen Saver” menu item.
- Other Bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7), Compatibility: Intel-64 Bit
Plug Spy 1.0.2 Screenshot
Plug Spy 1.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Plug Spy 1.0.2
Plug Spy 1.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.