NetMine 2.0 Ranking & Summary
NetMine 2.0 description
ProteMac NetMine is a powerful line of defense protecting your computer from unwanted intrusions. It monitors incoming and outgoing network and Internet traffic, securing your home and business networks. With NetMine activated you are alerted to security threats immediately, at the point of entry.
- Protects against viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, bots, and rootkits
- Stops threats at point of entry with a quiet two-way firewall
- Blocks browser, OS, and application threats; protects against infected Web sites
- Helps secure and monitor your home network
- Intercept unwanted network connection attempts
- detailed information of all incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- Two-way firewall
- Network Monitor for visualizing network activity in real-time
- Internet Worm Protection
- Controls incoming and outgoing TCP/IP traffic and data
- Intrusion Prevention
- Protects against spyware and Trojan horses
- Protects against all kinds of intrusions
- Protects against network attacks
- Protects against ping floods, port scans, and more
- Simple and advanced firewall modes
- Individualized security policies for antivandal attacks
- New interface
- New firewall rules editor
- Realtime connection request
- Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
- 12.6 MB Hard Drive space
NetMine 2.0 Screenshot
NetMine 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark NetMine 2.0
NetMine 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.