Ghost Sphere 2.3.4
Ghost Sphere 2.3.4 Ranking & Summary
Ghost Sphere 2.3.4 description
Ghost Sphere hides a folder and its contents.
Hackers and users with advanced skills could, with particular expertise, recover the invisible folders.
Ghost Sphere just hides complete folders from others eyes. To archive this goal, this software uses an advanced way to hide folders. Your folders are even hidden in Spotlight searches.
However, for the very great majority of users, access to these folders becomes impossible. Be aware that some specialized hacker tools may reveal and access hidden folders. Your password and path to the different folders are encrypted to make a reading of the paths out of the file impossible.
This is also a good way to protect your folder from being erased or modified by other users like your children.
Ghost Sphere is a comprehensive solution especially designed for users who
need to hide certain folders from others eyes. Ghost Sphere puts the ease of instant hiding and viewing in your hands. Ghost Sphere uses a 448 bit military strong encryption.
WARNING: If you run Ghost Sphere on Mac OS X 10.5 there may be some situations where you might experience problems that are not directly related to Ghost Sphere. Read the OS X Leopard(10.5) pdf file contained in the package for details.
- Universal Binary for PPC and Intel Macs
- Manages a collection of folders.
- Make individual folders visible or invisible with only one click.
- Changes permissions for visible or invisible folders
- Show selected folders as long as Ghost Sphere is open. Never forget again to hide a folder when you leave or shut down your computer. Just check a box and your ready.
- Get info about your managed folders.
- Build for OSX 10.4 (Tiger)
- Checks online for updates to ensure that you are always up to date.
- Startup protection. We also call it chameleon effect. Someone unadvertised starts Ghost Shere and just sees a scanner for some files. He has no idea about the true function of Ghost Shere, and does not feel invited to get a closer look.
- Spotlight safe. Invisible folders and its content get not revealed by Spotlight.
- Localised in English, French and German.
- All data like the password and the path of the folders are encrypted in the database by a 448 bit military strong Blowfish algorithm.
- Mobile Edition with the features of the main version (see Mobile Edition on this page).
- Minumum: G3 Macintosh; Recommended: G5 Macintosh.
- Minumum: 512 MB Ram or more; Recommended: 1 GB Ram or more.
- Recommended: Any Intel Macintosh.
- In Demo mode, Ghost Sphere will quit automatically after 3 minutes.
Ghost Sphere 2.3.4 Screenshot
Ghost Sphere 2.3.4 Keywords
Bookmark Ghost Sphere 2.3.4
Ghost Sphere 2.3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.