Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 description
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 is designed with aim to provide you with the functions of an enterprise-class open source email, calendar and collaboration server. With the most innovative web application available today, Zimbra boosts the productivity of users on any desktop and dramatically reduces TCO compared to legacy platform vendors.
Other key advantages include advanced compatibility with existing desktop email clients, over-the-air sync to smartphones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry) as well as better server scalability and more efficient administration.
- Rich Email
- Tagging, Conversation Views and Fast Search make email manageable again.
- Contact Management
- Personal and global address lists that can be shared across the entire organization.
- Group Calendars
- Personal and group calendars with global free-busy times and Microsoft Exchange interoperability.
- Sharing & Document Management
- Easily share files and folders throughout the organization and manage workflow in email.
- Over-the-air sync to iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, any mobile web browser.
- Desktop Sync
- Use any email client like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or maximize productivity with Zimbra Desktop.
- Archiving and Discovery
- Integrated, simple to use and cost-effective email compliance functionality built into Zimbra Collaboration Suite.
- Powerful Administration
- AJAX web interface and command line tools for user and server administration plus delegated access.
- Java 1.5
- Intel Core Solo, or Intel Core Duo.
- Minimum - 2 GB RAM (Recommend - 4 GB).
- 10 GB free disk space for software and logs.
- Additional disk space for mail storage.
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 Screenshot
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 7.0.0 Beta 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.