X-Lite 4.0b56227 Ranking & Summary
X-Lite 4.0b56227 description
X-Lite 4.0b56227 comes as a comprehensive premium SIP softphone with many brilliant PBX-like features. Open standards-based design allows for maximum network interoperation and integration. VoIP networks are expanding at a blistering pace, X-Lite is ready.
Combining voice calls, video calls and Instant Messaging in a simple interface, CounterPath's X-Lite helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP.
X-Lite provides you with some of the most popular features of our fully loaded eyeBeam and Bria softphones so you can take them for a test drive before you make your purchase.
Whether you’re having a simple voice conversation, saying hello to loved ones over video or chatting with friends over IM, you’ll soon see why having a softphone on your desktop or laptop is the ultimate communications experience.
- Touch-tones [DTMF]
- 3 Lines
- Multiple Proxies
- Line Hold
- Inbound Call 'Ignore'
- Inbound Call 'Go to Voicemail'
- Call Forwarding URI/URL
- Voicemail URL
- Dial/ Redial/Hangup
- Dynamic CODEC Selection
- Caller ID [SIP ID]
- Call Timer
- Silence Threshold
- Microphone & Speakers Levels
- Microphone & Speakers Meters
- Last Caller-ID
- Recent Calls Dialed
- Recent Calls Received
- Sound Device Selection
- Direct IP to IP Calling
- New Familiar-looking Menu
- Phonebook [Import/Export CSV]
- Speed Dial
- Open Standards and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based call signaling allows X-Lite to work with a wide number of networks
- Comprehensive Personal Address Book, including detailed calls lists and history
- Zero-Touch Configuration of your USB headset or other audio/video devices
- IM and Presence Management
- Multi-party Voice and Video Conferencing
- Whether your friends or family live around the corner or across the country, use audio and video conferencing to stay in touch
- Use the Address book to manage your contacts information and to check if they are online
- Instant Message people in your address book when you don't really need to talk
- Basic Calling
- Make voice and video calls to any number.
- 3-Way Conferencing
- Engage in a voice or video call with two participants at once.
- Multiple Lines
- Benefit from 6 incoming/outgoing lines.
- Multiple Accounts
- Configure your softphone to more than one SIP account.
- Outlook Integration
- Import your MS Outlook address book into your softphone contact list and use direct dialing
- Security and Encryption
- Keep your call information private and safe from hacking with TLS/SRTP.
- Audio Codec G.729
- Maximize your bandwidth for superior connection.
- Get customized softphone skins (min. purchase 200 licenses - contact Sales for more info).
- No Advertising Window
- Benefit from the option to hide the ad window.
- File Transfer
- Drag and drop files into your IM window for easy collaboration.
- Enhanced Contact-Focused Interface
- Manage your calls and IMs more conveniently with an interface focused around your address book.
- Multiple Languages
- Choose from English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Italian versions.
- Desktop Toolbar
- With the click of a mouse, minimize Bria to a deskbar from which you can make and receive calls.
- Access your company directory directly within your softphone.
- Provisioning with login
- Control how users access and use the softphone.
- Workgroup (BLF)
- Monitor line presence for a group of users.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 700 MHz or equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space:30 MB
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit processors only)
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Connection: IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless)
- Sound Adapter:Full-duplex, 16-bit
X-Lite 4.0b56227 Screenshot
X-Lite 4.0b56227 Keywords
Bookmark X-Lite 4.0b56227
X-Lite 4.0b56227 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.