ProteMac Meter 1.1
ProteMac Meter 1.1 Ranking & Summary
ProteMac Meter 1.1 description
ProteMac Meter shows you exactly what information was transmitted and to where. This includes all traffic initiated by software applications, services, web sites etc. The capability to audit what flows in and out of every piece of software is critical for security aware users. ProteMac Meter provides real-time processes (applications and services) monitoring and shows the history of every network activity.
The program shows extensive information about each connection: application network connections, host availability, remote host name, amounts of incoming and outgoing traffic through connection or application, timestamps of the first and last activity, application that initiated or accepted this connection, full path to the application the process belongs to, and much more. The traffic summary indicator shows an upload and download speed graph and traffic totals.
Visualizing your Internet activity is simple, even for inexperienced users. You can view all established connections, monitor network and per application traffic over a certain period, setup various notifications and much more. Use ProteMac Meter right from your menubar floating diagrams to see the application and network bytes flow.
- Display chart and table of network applications or connections real time activity.
- Display real time network traffic usage for each application on your Mac!
- Display real time network traffic summary for your Mac.
- Display real time network speed for your Mac.
- Provides clear graphical and numerical network traffic details.
- Log each session, include start/stop time, application, remote address/port, total transferred bytes and average speed.
- Generate network traffic statistics report, display period network usage for each application and each remote IP.
- Monitors multiple network connection interfaces at the same time.
- Views connection details in summary, daily, weekly and monthly format, plus export to many different file formats.
- Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps (kilobits per second).
- Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Includes complete window configuration and view options.
- Alarms once a particular amount of traffic volume is reached in the period.
- Alarms for specified Application, bandwith or time
- The utility has a transparent user-friendly interface and is very simple in use.
- 12.6 MB Hard Drive space
- Unregistered version works for a 30 minutes from program start and only one realtime traffic chart is allowed in the same time.
- Adds a full traffic chart.
- A complete uninstall script.
- Date and time localization.
- Bug fixes.
ProteMac Meter 1.1 Screenshot
ProteMac Meter 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark ProteMac Meter 1.1
ProteMac Meter 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.