Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u Ranking & Summary
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u description
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u is specifically designed as a convenient and effective Mozilla Firefox web browser packaged which makes it possible for you to bring around on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also on your internal hard disk) as long as it has 57 MB of free space and use on any Mac OS X computer, taking your bookmarks, extensions, history, cookies, and saved passwords with you.
- Drag the "Portable Firefox OS X" folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk) as long as it has 57 MB of free space.
- Clicking "Portable Firefox" will open Firefox from your portable device, wait a while before Firefox start.
Using your data:
- You can copy your local Profile folder to Portable Firefox when "Copy local Profile" window ask you. So, if you wish to use your bookmarks, add-ons, history, personal data and preferences you already have on your system, just click "Copy" when prompt, and select the folder "/Users/username/Library/Applications Support/Firefox/Profiles/.default/" or any other profile you have on your local disk.
- Other languages: Download Firefox in your language from mozilla.org and copy it to: "Portable Firefox.app/Contents/Resources/" folder.
- Support Forum: Post questions, tips, suggestions, clues, helps, bugs to the Portable Apps OS X support forum
- Firefox updated to 3.5
- Released under GPLv3
- Firefox icon updated
- Requires OS X 10.4 or later.
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u Screenshot
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u Keywords
Bookmark Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u
Portable Firefox 3.0 r4.0u Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.