Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 description
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 is a potential and easy to use database tool which can give you an ideal solution for MySQL administration and development.
This is a powerful Database administration and development tool for MySQL. It works with any MySQL Database Server from version 3.21 or above, and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Trigger, Stored Procedure, Function, Event, View, and Manage User, etc.
Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to MySQL.
With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for MySQL lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking MySQL administration.
- Latest MySQL Versions Support: Navicat for MySQL a powerful MySQL Database Server administration and development tool. Highlights of supported features:
- Support of MySQL versions from 3.21 or above
- Support of Unicode / Character Set
- Support of MySQL Events, Views and Stored Procedures creation
- Support of Triggers
- Support of Foreign Keys
- Support of Partition
- Additional Connection Options
- Support of SSH Tunnel: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel: Navicat comes with you HTTP Tunneling while your ISPs do not allow direct connections to their MySQL server but allows establishing HTTP connections. HTTP Tunneling is a method for connecting to a MySQL server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
- Provide auto-reconnection for MySQL server: With the option "Keepalive Interval", you can keep connection alive with the server by pinging it.
- Comprehensive Management of MySQL objects
- Create, edit and drop table's fields, indices, foreign keys and triggers: With Table Designer the basic Navicat for MySQL tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indices, foreign keys, and much more.
- SQL Preview: The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
- Dump object definition as sql file: Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
- View Database / Table Structure: Present the database / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat. Understand the respective object structure fully at a glance.
- Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data from ODBC: You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
- Import data from different file formats: XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF and XML
- Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export data to different file formats: XLS, TXT, CSV, DBF and XML: Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in sql file
- During Data Transfer, you can choose to export data as sql file with record options like complete insert statements / extended insert statements etc.
- Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Form View: Manipulate the current record with Form View. Enjoy a clear display of field name and its value with focus on current record.
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection: With the GUI tool Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table. Stop shifting the view to a master table to look for the available values!
- Data and Structure Synchronization: Navicat for MySQL allows you to transfer data from one MySQL database to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures. For both Data and Structure Synchronization, the target database can be on the same server as the source database or on another MySQL server.
- Support of Data Transfer between local / remote MySQL databases: Transfer tables/views/stored procedures/events from one MySQL database to another MySQL database, or to a plain text file.
- Support of Backup and Restore MySQL databases: Regular backup on database is important to users. Backup/restore all tables and records, views, stored procedures and events for your MySQL database using Navicat. You can also schedule backups between databases.
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization: Create a batch job for setting schedule to execute at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time. Batch job can be created for Query, Backup, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Send notification e-mail and attachment for schedule task: Generate notification e-mails with attach exported files to recipients you specify, connecting them to the latest schedule information. Read directly through your email account on the results returned from a schedule.
- Powerful Security Management:
- Visual User Manager: Navicat provides users a visual tool for user management. You can easily add, duplicate, delete users, and edit global user privileges, and grant privileges on the selected databases, tables/views, fields and stored procedures/functions.
- Well-Designed Visual Builder / Editor
- Visual Query / View Builder: Visual Query / View Builder which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries / views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor: It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query: Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- Code-Completion for Query, View, Stored Procedure and Event: Experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in Query Editor, View, Stored Procedure and Event with the Code-completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- More great features
- Virtual Grouping: Have a better organization over objects in Navicat. You can categorize objects into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature. Virtual Grouping can be applied on Connection, Table, View, Stored Procedure, Event, Query, Backup and Schedule.
- Server Monitor: Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status icon to show and/or modify the properties of MySQL servers.
- SQL Console: To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL Console in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- Tabbed Windows: Customize your window behaviour style. Navicat supports you of dragging windows in and out of the tabbed windows.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 Screenshot
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2
Navicat for MySQL 8.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.