MailForge 1.3.2 Ranking & Summary
MailForge 1.3.2 description
Harnessing the power of SQLite, MailForge also offers significant performance advantages, ranging from the ability to have a virtually unlimited number of emails in a single mailbox, to search capabilities that offer near instantaneous results. Even routine tasks, such as moving tens of thousands of emails from one mailbox to another, takes only seconds.
While MailForge already has a wide range of features, in the coming weeks and months will be working hard to continue adding a large number of significant features and abilities to the program. For those interested in future development of MailForge, more information can be found at http://www.infinitydatasystems.com/mailforge/roadmap/.
- Added ability to toggle sender vs name view
- Added ability to sort by email addresses
- Now displays the Date Header, rather than the download date
- Fixed issue that could cause blank email to be sent immediately after initial setup
- Addressed issue with some servers that improperly encode UIDL lists
- Addressed issue with some servers that use non-ASCII UIDs
MailForge 1.3.2 Screenshot
MailForge 1.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark MailForge 1.3.2
MailForge 1.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.