Mail Act-On 2.1.2
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 description
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 provides users a useful plugin Apple's Mail (Panther & Tiger) designed to map specific mail rules or actions to "Act-On" keys. When viewing mail you can apply an "Act-On" action for a message by making simple keystrokes.
Mail Act-On makes use of Mail's existing rule engine, so if you have ever created a rules, you already know 99% of what you need to know to build an Act-On action. Imagine, no AppleScripts or other macros. (Even if you haven't ever created a mail rule, there is very little to learn!)
- Reduce the effort required to manage your email
Perform multiple actions on messages in a fraction of a second and eliminate time consuming and error prone manual organization such as drag and drop message filing.
- Process multiple messages simultaneously
A single keystroke can apply multiple rules on your selected messages. Different actions will be taken depending on the characteristics of each message, letting you clear your inbox even faster.
Outbox rules give you the power to apply
- Organize more than just your inbox
Organization actions to messages you send. Apply Act-On rules to related messages to organize older messages, no matter where they are located.
- Flexible and efficient interface:
- Mail Act-On's interface is always a keystroke away when you need it, and it quickly disappears when you are finished. Alternatively you can lock it open to organize multiple messages in rapid-fire succession.
- Move messages by keystroke only:
- Mail Act-On’s interface includes the ability to move or copy messages to any folders by keystroke, even if you don’t have an Act-On rule for a particular mailbox.
- Version 2.1 introduces preferred mailboxes, you can now quickly configure your number keys to move messages to specific mailboxes for even faster filing of messages.
- Easy rule configuration
- Mail Act-On integrates its Outbox and Act-On rules seamlessly into Mail's rule editor. If you have created a regular Mail rule, you can create an Act-On rule.
- Undo rules
- Go ahead, make mistakes. Mail Act-On can undo your last rule application, no matter how many messages were affected or how complex the actions were.
- Preview, don’t read
- Mail Act-On lets you control when you mark a message read. Set it to immediately, after a delay, or never for better control over items in your inbox.
- Works with all Mail accounts
- Mail Act-On will work with all types of messages and accounts: POP, IMAP, GMail, RSS items and notes.
- Integrates with other Mail plugins
- Mail Act-On works with other Mail plug-ins such as MailTags and MiniMail to improve organization and efficiency of your email experience.
- Mail Act-On 2.1.2 is a free update to Mail Act-On 2 and fixes a critical issue affecting some users, preventing them from fully using Mail Act-On.
- Bug Fixes: Fixes blocker issue where keystrokes to activate menus were not working for some people.
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 Screenshot
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Mail Act-On 2.1.2
Mail Act-On 2.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.