GNS3 0.6.1 Ranking & Summary
GNS3 0.6.1 description
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex network topologies and to launch simulations on them.
To allow complete simulations, GNS3 is strongly linked with:
- Dynamips, an IOS emulator which allows users to run IOS binary images from Cisco Systems.
- Dynagen, a text-based front-end for Dynamips.
GNS3 is an open source product that may be used on multiple platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
NOTE: Users must provide their own Cisco IOS to use GNS3.
- Designing high quality complex network topologies.
- Emulating Cisco routers.
- Simulating simple Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay switches.
- Load-balancing between multiple hypervisors.
- Load and save in Dynagens INI-like format.
- Image export (JPEG, PNG, BMP and XPM).
- Python 2.5.1 or later
- Small improvements and bugfixes were made.
GNS3 0.6.1 Screenshot
GNS3 0.6.1 Keywords
Bookmark GNS3 0.6.1
GNS3 0.6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.