flickery 1.7.5 Ranking & Summary
flickery 1.7.5 description
flickery 1.7.5 is a flickr desktop client for Mac OS X which helps you to browse and view in overview, full window, and full screen modes, write comment on photo and manage favorites and photosets. It is also used to upload of your own photos (with an image editor built right in), search the entire flickr database for photos, view your contacts' photos, favorites and photosets, browse and add to groups you belong to, and so much more.
Upload photos and videos in no time due to perfect integration with Mac OS X, iPhoto and Aperture, announce and share them on twitter, with iChat Theater, via eMail or on your blog, browse your contacts’ photostreams or search the entire flickr database.
Organize items in photosets or groups, and view them in great detail - flickery lets you do it all.
- Added preference to open searches created by "Show Stream" button in background, so browsing a stream is not interrupted
- Added warning when quitting flickery if downloads are running
- Toolbar is now collapsible
- Now up to seven items can be "twitter'ed"
- Added keyboard shortcuts for "View item(s) in browser" and downloading
- Twitter window now shows a "shortening urls" progress indicator and message
- Added progress indicator t... see all new features
- Flickery is exlusively designed for Mac OS X 10.5 “Leopard”, to take advantage of great technologies like Core Animation, the Image Kit and advanced threading operations. You will see why.
- For flickery to work, an internet connection is required. It will not work without one.
- They recommend you have a flickr account (regular or pro) to use with flickery - to manage your favorites, comment on photos and contribute with your own photos. But flickery is designed to work with or without a flickr account.
flickery 1.7.5 Screenshot
flickery 1.7.5 Keywords
Bookmark flickery 1.7.5
flickery 1.7.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.