Courier 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Courier 1.1.1 description
Courier 1.1.1 brings users a simple to use yet helpful application that lets you start sharing your media in under 30 seconds - and with Amazon S3, Ember, Flickr, Facebook, FTP / SFTP, Vimeo and YouTube support. Create an Envelope; drag on the stamps for the services you want to send files to; then just drag and drop on the files you want to deliver. Whether you're uploading files to one destination or three, Courier can handle it. Simply drag on the stamps for each service you want to upload files to, and Courier will upload all the items you've dropped onto it - whether they're a photo, movie, document or something else.
- 7 Built-In Destinations
- Courier knows how to upload to all your favourite services, right from the get-go with support for MobileMe, Facebook, Flickr, FTP/SFTP, Amazon S3, Vimeo and YouTube.
- Beautiful UI
- Courier's stunning interface has been designed to make it as simple as possible to share your photos, documents and more with your favourite online services.
- Made for Snow Leopard
- Using all the latest and greatest OS X technologies, Courier has been built from the ground up for Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Re-usable Uploads
- Courier allows you to pre-configure and save upload 'envelopes' for repeat use - for example, an envelope that uploads to a specific Flickr account and group.
- Multiple Destinations
- Sharing files to multiple destinations has never been easier! With an envelope setup, you can upload to multiple destinations with just a single click.
- Metadata Editing
- If you need to tag, title or describe your files Courier not only offers full meta-data editing, it'll also read existing metadata from your files
- Map View
- When you're publishing a file in Courier, it's easy to track the progress using the Map view. It shows where in the world the file is being sent - along with the upload's progress.
- Upload History
- Each and every upload made with Courier is stored in the Activity Log alongside the address of each file, making it super-simple to find links to previous uploads.
- Pro Options Too!
- With Courier's plugin API, OS X Services integration and AppleScript support, even power users can build Courier into their daily workflow.
- Version 1.1.1 significantly improves the MobileMe support making it faster and more reliable for iDisk uploads.
Courier 1.1.1 Screenshot
Courier 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Courier 1.1.1
Courier 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.