Cloud 1.5.3 Ranking & Summary
Cloud 1.5.3 description
Cloud 1.5.3 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use file and link sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and they take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
But wait, there's more! Upload a screenshot of your desktop, a picture from iPhoto or the canvas you're working on in Photoshop. Shorten a URL from Safari or Chrome. Using Raindrops, you can add support for your favorite app to upload directly to CloudApp.
- Simple to use, easy to understand.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View your last 5 Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy the link to a Drop from the menubar (cmd).
- Toggle the privacy level for a Drop from the menubar (opt).
- Delete Drops from the menubar (opt + cmd).
- Personalize upload notifications.
- Extend CloudApp to work with your favorite apps using Raindrops.
- Holding Option while dropping onto the menu bar will create a drop and toggle its privacy.
- Added support for dragging images from Chrome onto the menu bar.
- Added support for dragging files from a Dock Stack onto the menu bar.
- Downpour Raindrops, e.g., Screenshots, are disabled by default.
- Drops list will refresh once an Internet connection becomes available.
- Fixed infinite "Connecting..." bug.
- Fixed crash when an item in the menu has a blank name.
- Fixed UTF-16 parsing issue which prevented iTunes URLs to be bookmarked.
- Fixed the occasional discolored menu item.
- Fixed drag and drop issue that occasionally happened with the menu bar.
- OS X 10.6 or later
Cloud 1.5.3 Screenshot
Cloud 1.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark Cloud 1.5.3
Cloud 1.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.