VideoDrive 1.9.8.07 Ranking & Summary
VideoDrive 1.9.8.07 description
Furthermore, several settings, including the description of the video and the tag line cannot be set through iTunes. With VideoDrive the whole import process of your videos is automated. Also, your videos are not reconverted so the quality of your videos stays the same!
Adding videos to iTunes is quick and easy with VideoDrive. Select your video files, specify how metadata and cover art is added, and click the import button. No reconversion, no fuzz! VideoDrive supports all current formats, adds season and episode numbers for TV Shows and cleans up file names so you dont have to. Keep control over your video collection with VideoDrive and watch your videos everywhere.
- Manage Your Video Collection - Put all your videos right in iTunes so you can catalogue them in the same way as your music collection. Group your movies and TV shows together, give them the correct labels, add cover art and your video collection will look beter than ever!
- Import Without Reconversion - If your videos play in QuickTime they can be added to iTunes without reconversion (just make sure the correct codecs is installed). We support mov, mpg, mpeg, mp4, avi, wmv, swf, m4v, m2v, flv, wma, mkv, asf and divx video formats.
- Watch Videos Everywhere - You can watch your videos on Front Row, other macs and PCs on your network, AppleTV or take them with you on your iPod. Your video labels, cover art and subtitles will go with your videos wherever you watch them.
- Keep Your Videos on Multiple Drives - You can keep your video files on external drives, across the local network or move them entirely into your iTunes library. The choice is up to you. Even when you move the video files around later on, iTunes will be able to find and play them!
- Add Video Metadata - Videos in iTunes are labeled as movies, TV shows or music videos. VideoDrive can do this automatically for you, and also give your videos a nice tag line, description, genre categorisation, the year of release etc. Of course, if you want to be in charge, you can also enter this information manually and label your video collection just the way you want it.
- Clean-up Video File Names - If your video file names are polluted with unwanted text fragments, VideoDrive will clean them up so you wont have to.
- Automatic Season and Episode Numbering - TV Shows are grouped together by show and optionally by season. They get the correct season and episode numbers assigned to them. VideoDrive achieves this by analyzing your video file names, folder structure and QuickTime annotations (if present).
- Add Cover Art from Amazon - Whats a video without a nice cover? Let VideoDrive download DVD covers for all your movies and TV Shows. Your video collection never looked better! Browse your videos in an amazing way, right in iTunes in Cover Flow or Group view. Select the nicest covers from a selection VideoDrive proposes to you, or add your own images.
- Videos with subtitles - If you have subtitles for your videos, they will be included automatically in iTunes. Subtitles are not merged with the video image, but stored separately as text files in the video so you can update or remove them later on.
- iTunes Playlists - To have full control over your video collection, newly imported videos can be added to an iTunes playlist so you can easily find and play them.
- Merge Videos - If you have video titles spread over multiple files, VideoDrive can make them appear in iTunes as a single title. You can still keep your original video files separately if you want to.
Growl Support - If you have the Growl notification system installed on your mac, VideoDrive will use it to notify you when new videos are imported in iTunes.
Enhancements: Bug Fix: fixed a reliability issue with the option to move video files to a specific folder.
Requiremenst: Universal Binary
VideoDrive 1.9.8.07 Screenshot
VideoDrive 1.9.8.07 Keywords
Bookmark VideoDrive 1.9.8.07
VideoDrive 1.9.8.07 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.