Torpedo VM-202 1.3
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 description
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed to process 2 different instruments at the same time (guitar and bass for example) or use 2 different cab/microphone configurations for your guitar recording. The Torpedo VM-202 is a guitare/bass preamp DI composed of 3 main parts : a tube power amp simulator, a speaker miking simulator powered by the acclaimed Torpedo technology with all your favorite cabs inside and a Post-FX section with all the processing effects you usually need when miking a guitar cab. (Low cut filter, 5-band EQ, exciter, compressor).
- Balanced / Unbalanced line input, switched by relay
- Balanced Pre-Sim line output (pre convertor)
- 2 balanced line dual-mono / stereo outputs
- Stereo headphone output with front panel volume control
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF input
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF output
- Wordclock input
- MIDI In, Out/Thru
- Optional Ethernet
- 24 bits / 192 kHz AD/DA convertors
- S/N ratio : 100dB (measured)
- 32 bits float / 96 kHz internal processing
- AES/EBU and SPDIF I/O’s up to 96 kHz
- Measured latency (normal mode) = 4,84ms
- Measured latency (low latency mode) = 2,84ms
- Sync : internal, AES/EBU, SPDIF or Wordclock
- The Torpedo VB-101 is fully controllable via MIDI.
- Program Changes are used to change presets.
- Control Changes are used to control the parameters of the Torpedo VB-101.
- Torpedo Remote software : Mac/PC compatible (USB connection – no drivers needed)
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 Screenshot
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Torpedo VM-202 1.3
Torpedo VM-202 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.