Symbolic Composer 6.0.4
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 description
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 won't make you disappointed for it is the most advanced and largest music composition language available with over 1000 music algorithms, suitable for modern, dance, classic, electronic, ambient and experimental styles.
- Symbolic Composer is one of the largest high-level music language available, and it is context-free, which means it suits in any styles, has complete coverage of the world-music tunings, and its libraries cover past 500 years of compositional traditions. SCOM also includes a complete collection of mathematical libraries, together with integrated LISP programming environment to make hacks.
- Symbolic Composer 6 now runs native on the Mac Intel, and Windows Platform, and brings up many new functions, that are new for the previous SCOM Mac PPC users.
- Tweak these master the universe simply by adjusting the parameters, personified. While Nikolai Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi were inventing the radio-waves, SCOM invents the audio-waves for the future.
- The new architecture includes separate MRAC Library plugin architecture, which can now be updated without requiring to update SCOM itself. This allows faster development cycle and reduce the cost of keeping up the developments for the contemporary composers.
- Now on the Intel Mac! By default SCOM6 launches QuickTime Player for MIDI output. Works also with Rondo and Sweet MIDI player that allow external MIDI device playback, ands also with IAC for other music programs.
- SCOM & Reaktor Template update: You are free to modify the scores and sounds for your purposes, but it is not naturally possible to publish the exact same piece on your name. So, modify and tweak them to your style, and get on feedback what you’d like. They show you how SCOM & Reaktor is a powerful combination for both score and sound architecture on programming both music & sounds in detailed level.
- NASA Update: This adds NASA Sun and Earth Satellite Monitoring to SCOM. Listen in realtime, how a massive burst from the Sun fries Earth – not really, but you get the idea of these functions
- Template 2012 for Reaktor – Unzip and place the folder in Projects folder. Open 2012.scom and compile with Buf command. It opens 2012.ens Reaktor software instruments file, and Rondo that starts playing through it. Cool! The score shows how a techno track is made with SCOM together with sounds. By default analog synthesizers are used, and the .ens can be changed with custom synths.
- Template Logic - This uses Noergaard Infinity Series as melodic component, and Japan Hirajoshi scale as tonality. Rhythmics is a combination of manual definitions, and from rhythms of SCOM binary rhythmics/acidbass that represents 80’s acid techno revolution as a binary code.
- Template Skypainter - This uses tonalities that come from mapped Japan Hirajoshi scale positions loops. Drum rhythms are hand-defined for static patterns (pulse-wave patterns can be used instead). Other rhythms come from a random selection of hand-defined beats, frozen to selected when it sounds ok. Melodies come from Hopalong, which makes organic cycles, and velocities follow resynthesized integer series waveforms.
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 Screenshot
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Symbolic Composer 6.0.4
Symbolic Composer 6.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.