SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 77.3 MB
Platform: Mac OS X 10.0 or later
Price: USD 299.99
Date added: 2011-10-31
Publisher: Allen Christopher Inc
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 description
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 is described as an advanced yet easy to use photo booth solution for Macintosh and Windows systems.
- Global Features
- Canon DSLR with Live View support.
- Nikon DSLR support.
- Facebook Integration.
- Electronic Delivery- MMS and Email options.
- Webcam Support.
- Touch Screen ready.
- Griffin PowerMate ready- no drivers or software necessary.
- Keyboard Controlled, if desired.
- Change appearance and sounds with the built-in theme editor.
- Set shutter count down interval.
- Set "Ready" message Delay interval.
- Show/Hide cursor (for touch screen use).
- Play/Mute coundown and shutter sounds.
- Toggle Setup Wizard On/Off.
- Set Administrator Password to protect from unauthorized access to preferences or quitting application.
- Toggle available print layouts on/off.
- Create, Delete, and Edit Print Layouts.
- Print Counter.
- Photo Booth Capture Window
- Layout Features
- Base your print layout off of 16 presets.
- Name your print layout.
- Choose Save Destination of your composited and individual photos.
- Toggle Printing on/off.
- Toggle dupliate printing on/off.
- Set duplicate print count.
- Use your own custom thumbnail for print layout display.
- Set custom page overlay, background, and banners.
- Apply green screen masking to individual images.
- Apply color adjustment and effects like sepia, black/white, auto-levels adjust, duo tones.
- Universal Binary
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 Screenshot
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 Keywords
Bookmark SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1
SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for SnapShot Studio Photo Booth 0.9.8 RC1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
iDrum runs as both a standalone native OS X application and as a plug-in for Pro Tools, GarageBand, Logic, and Ableton Live. This means you can use iDrum to create beats from right within your favorite music software environment, perfectly synced with your arrangement and always right where you left it when you return to your project after your next world tour. Free Download