Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 description
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 is launched to be a helpful and smart time based note taking tool for the Mac. It is ideal for recording classes, meetings, memos, lectures, to do lists and even your kids. This is a full functioning previewer for Smart Recorder sessions. It also allows you to create sessions of up to three minutes.
Smart Recorder allows the typing of textual notes as time based tags while recording. During playback, you can change the speed to quickly skim through less interesting pieces of a meeting.
- Time based tags allow you to quickly jump back to important portions of a recording.
- Auto pause suspends recording when there is no sound. Recording starts again when talking resumes—perfect for conference room meetings.
- Multi speed playback allows you to skim uninteresting conversations quickly.
- A forward arrow skips 30 seconds of the recording.
- A back button allows you to repeat the last 30 seconds of the recording.
- You can append to existing recordings.
- A slider allows you to quickly navigate to any part of a long recording.
- Smart Recorder provides an export function that creates an HTML file with your tags and an audio file of a format of your choosing. (Use the preference window to change the format).
- There is a setting that controls the number of seconds the forward and back buttons move you if 30 seconds is not appropriate.
- The sampling rate can be set anywhere between 8000-44,100Hz. A lower sampling rate saves disk space while a higher rate gives better audio quality.
- You can set the noise (or quietness) threshold at which auto pause activates.
- Smart recorder provides a rich set of system settings to control its behavior:
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 Screenshot
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1
Smart Recorder Lite 2.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.