SimpleImage 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
SimpleImage 5.1.2 description
SimpleImage 5.1.2 is the choice for those who want to have it all. It is created as a simple but powerful application for Mac that lets you view both images and movies with an intuitive and highly customizable interface, run slideshows with soundtracks and transition effects, browse thumbnails of your media files, take snapshots of working sets of windows for easy reopening, export files in a variety of formats, create Internet photo albums, and more.
- View your images and movies in a single, sleek application
- SimpleImage includes built-in support for the most popular image and movie formats, as well as automatic support for third-party components you add. Plus, SimpleImage can remember as many as the last 1,000 files you've viewed and reopen them just the way they were when you last viewed them, preserving size, position, selection, movie time and more.
- Adjust your images
- SimpleImage lets you color-correct images, sharpen them, and apply effects filters to them. Because image adjustments are live and non-destructive, you can experiment until you find just the right look for your photos. Plus, SimpleImage lets you save combination of adjustments as presets that you can apply to other images or browser items with a single click.
- Browse your images and movies
- SimpleImage makes it easy to browse thumbnails of your images and movies. You can organize your media library in as many browsers as you like, even if the files are spread out over multiple disks. And SimpleImage lets you assign keywords, labels, ratings, descriptions and other information to browser items to help you impose order on the chaos of a large media collection.
- Take snapshots
- SimpleImage can create snapshots of groups of windows that let you reopen them exactly as they were, preserving size, position, selection, movie time and more.
- Run sophisticated slideshows
- Display your images and movies in sophisticated slideshows, complete with a soundtrack and Core Image transition effects. Use SimpleImage's Quick Peek panel to navigate through thumbnails of all the items in a slideshow. You can even control the playback of slideshows with your Apple Remote.
- Export images and movies in a variety of formats
- SimpleImage supports saving and exporting images and movies in a variety of formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, iPod video, iPhone and TV. You can even preview the effects of scaling and adjusting compression settings before saving images as JPEG files, making it easy to find just the right settings for photos destined for the Internet.
- Creating movie thumbnails from the first quarter or middle of a movie now works correctly in browsers.
- Browser contact sheets no longer drop thumbnails when the header is turned off.
- Snapshot browsers are now always set to sort manually.
- 7.2 MB
- Mac OS X 10.4.9, QuickTime 7.2 (or later)
SimpleImage 5.1.2 Screenshot
SimpleImage 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark SimpleImage 5.1.2
SimpleImage 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.