Reason 4.0.1 Build 973
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 Ranking & Summary
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 description
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 is an advanced and versatile virtual studio rack which is made with all the tools and instruments you need to turn your ideas into music to make it more than just a set of excellent synths and effects. It's a complete music system. Step into the age of Reason.
- All-in-one wonder
- Synthesizers, samplers, drum machine, REX file loop player, professional mastering tools, mixer, vocoder, world class effects, pattern sequencer and more. As many of each as your computer can handle.
- Reason is an infinitely expandable all-in-one music production environment, complete with its own realtime sequencer.
- Although easy to learn and a breeze to use, Reason is an extremely flexible music system - a system that can be just as complex and advanced as you make it.
- With sophisticated tools such as the MClass mastering suite, the mighty Combinator device, or the all-powerful Thor synth, Reason will not just impress, but inspire you.
- Need more gear?
- No problem. Choose a synth, a drum machine, a loop player or any device from the Create menu, and it will instantly appear in your rack, logically patched into the signal chain.
- And because Reason is designed to go easy on your computer, you can repeat the process until you're more than happy. If you ever wished you had eleven samplers and ten compressors, Reason is definitely for you.
- And if you have created more machines than you have mixer channels, just create another mixer. The studio of your dreams is just a few mouse clicks away.
- Control your controls
- All controls work as their real life counterparts.
- Each unit in Reason's virtual rack is edited from its own on-screen front panel. All the sliders, knobs, buttons and functions are right in front of you, ready to be tweaked, turned and twisted in absolute real-time.
- And all your front panel actions - filter adjustments, pitch bending, gain riding or panning - can be recorded and automated in the Reason sequencer.
- Radical routing
- In Reason, you will never run out of rack space.
- A single keypress will turn Reason's rack around, and there you are, in patch cord heaven. Most audio connections are made automatically. When a new device is created, it appears immediately below the currently selected device, and Reason patches it into the system in the most logical way.
- Repatch by dragging the patch cord plug to the desired connector, or just make a pop-up menu choice. Most devices have one or more parameters controlled by Gate and/or CV.
- And all instrument devices have several Gate or CV output options. Combine this with easy, transparent patching, and you have connection power approaching that of a fully modular synth.
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Processor: G4 1GHz and up or Intel Mac
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB recommended
- Screen resolution: 1024x768
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- DVD reader
- Recommended: MIDI keyboard with built-in MIDI interface, or MIDI keyboard and MIDI interface
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 Screenshot
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 Keywords
Bookmark Reason 4.0.1 Build 973
Reason 4.0.1 Build 973 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.