Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 Ranking & Summary
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 description
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 is a useful tool which can recover highlights and shadows details of a high-contrast scene.
Using advanced algorithms, Photomatix Pro combines differently exposed shots into one image with increased dynamic range.
- Blend exposures hassle-free
- Generate an HDR image from multiple exposures
- Reveal details in highlights and shadows in HDR image
Designed for professional photographers and advanced amateurs, Photomatix Pro is a standalone application offering two methods of tone mapping, six methods of exposure blending, an alignment tool for out-of-register images, 16-bit support, and batch processing.
- HDR / Tone Mapping
- Generation of HDR (High Dynamic Range) images from differently exposed images
- Option for automatic image alignment. Two alignment methods are available.
- Option for reducing ghosting artifacts in two different cases: one for ghosting due to moving objects, the other for ghosting artifacts due to background movements.
- Option for automatic reduction of chromatic aberrations.
- Option for automatic reduction of noise.
- Reading of exposure information from Exif data.
- Source images can be either 8 bits/channel or 16 bits/channel images, or RAW files from several camera models as well as DNG files.
- In the case of RAW files, White Balance and output color space can be adjusted.
- Conversion of single RAW file into pseudo-HDR image
- Enables to apply the Tone Mapping tool to single RAW file.
- White Balance can be adjusted in Preferences.
- Tone Mapping tool for revealing highlights and shadows details in HDR image
- Two tone mapping methods available: Details Enhancer, based on a local operator, and Tone Compressor, based on a global operator.
- Preview enabling to adjust the following settings for Details Enhancer: Strength, Color Saturation, Light Smoothing, Luminosity, Gamma, Black and White Point, Color Temperature, Saturation Highlights, Saturation Shadows, Microcontrast, Micro-smoothing, Highlights Smoothing, Shadows Smoothing and Shadows Clipping.
- For Tone Compressor the settings are: Brightness, Tonal Range Compression, Contrast Adaptation, Black and White Point, Color Temperature and Color Saturation.
- Settings can be saved as Presets for quick access, or saved to and loaded from XMP files
- Loupe to get a crop at 100% resolution.
- Option for different preview sizes (small, medium, large and fit)
- Undo and redo buttons for the settings done.
- Output image is in 16 bits/channel mode, with the option to save it as 8 bits/channel jpeg or tiff, if desired
- In the case of Details Enhancer, input image can also be a 16 bits/channel image file.
- Option for output as equirectangular image set to be viewed in a 360 degree panorama viewer in the case of Details Enhancer.
- Tone Mapping can be undone.
- HDR Viewer shows local HDR image data at the appropriate exposure
- Display of HDR Histogram (logarithmic)
- Ability to batch tone map single HDR images.
- Function to tone map large HDR image files while benefiting from a preview.
- Read and Write support for Radiance RGBE (.hdr), OpenEXR (.exr) and Floating Point TIFF
- Color managed HDR workflow: passing trough of ICC color profiles from the source to the tone mapped images, and color managed display.
- Exposure Blending/Fusion
- Four algorithms for Exposure Blending: Highlights & Shadows - 2 images, Highlights & Shadows - Auto, Highlights & Shadows - Adjust, and Highlights & Shadows - Intensive
- Automatic alignment option for hand-held images with two alignment methods available
- Preview and Loupe available for all Exposure Blending methods.
- Ability to select the images for method 'H&S - 2 images'
- Settings for method H&S - Adjust are: Accentuation, Blending Point, Shadows, Color Saturation, White Clip, Black Clip, Midtones and 360 degree image.
- Automatic Batch Processing
- Automatically loads and processes images of the specified input location, and saves resulting images to the specified output location
- Works for HDR generation, Tone Mapping and exposure blending
- Strip processing option to generate an HDR image from large TIFF files without exceeding available RAM.
- Ability to set the Exposure Value spacing for HDR image generation
- Processes all sets of bracketed images stored under a given folder (number of bracketed images in each set specified by user before running the batch)
- Ability to process all sub-folders of a given folder, combining all image files stored under each sub-folder
- Options for naming the the resulting image files.
- Support of the following image file formats: JPEG (read & write), TIFF 24-bit, 48-bit and Floating Point (read & write), Radiance RGBE (read & write), OpenEXR (read & write), PNG (Mac version: read & write), PSD (read only) RAW files from several camera models, as well as DNG files (read only)
- Basic image operation tools
- Cropping (also works with HDR images)
- Resizing (also works with HDR images)
- Rotating (also works with HDR images)
- Brightness & Contrast
- Remapping of mirror ball (also works with HDR images)
- Includes Lightroom Export Plugin to Photomatix Pro
- HDR processing settings are selected directly in the Lightroom plug-in
- Option to automatically save the resulting tone mapped or blended image and re-import it into the Lightroom library
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 Screenshot
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 Keywords
Bookmark Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5
Photomatix Pro 3.2Beta5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.