Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3
Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3 Ranking & Summary
Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3 description
Instead of adjusting a photograph manually as required in traditional image editors, you can let Photo Sense process it completely automatically. To perfect the results, you can choose what aspects (such as color, contrast, exposure, saturation etc.) should be automatically adjusted. You can also give the photos an artistic finishing touch by applying creative effects, and improve composition by cropping and straightening.
- Does not provide batch processing. You can only work with a single image at a time.
- Does not support manual image adjustment.
- Does not provide image settings synchronization.
- Does not support multithreading (cannot process multiple images in parallel on computers with multiple processors).
The unique automatic photo enhancement algorithm implemented in Photo Sense embraces everything its developers learned during over 4 years of professional photography experience. The only shortcoming the application has compared to manual processing is the lack of human vision, which sometimes can lead to a suboptimal choice of automatic image processing parameters. There are two measures Photo Sense supports for such cases. First, it provides a convenient way to compare the photographs before and after processing. The user chooses which photographs to save. Second, Photo Sense supports a semi-automatic mode, which allows the user to choose what adjustments should be applied to particular photographs. In most cases when Photo Sense fails to improve a photograph completely automatically, the user can easily fix this with a few mouse clicks.
- Automatically apply professional image enhancement techniques to a photograph.
- Compare the photograph before and after processing.
- Adjust processing options to improve automatic results.
- Improve the composition by cropping and straightening.
- Apply various creative effects.
- Convert the image format.
- Resize (downsample) the image.
- Improved automatic enhancement (exposure and saturation).
- Behavioral improvements.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3 Screenshot
Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3
Photo Sense Lite 1.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.