MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6
MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6 Ranking & Summary
MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6 description
MyTunesRSS allows you to access the music and videos from your iTunes library or any simple watch folder over a local network or even the internet. You can access your music from all over the world using a simple web browser.
The user interface lets you search for titles or browse your whole library by album, artist or genre. You can access your iTunes playlists or create new ones directly in MyTunesRSS.
Download single tracks or play them right inside your browser. Either using a browser plugin for the file type or directly in the Flash player. Or do you want to download a complete album, all tracks from one artist or the contents of a playlist to your local computer? No problem with MyTunesRSS.
You can also download an M3U or XSPF playlist and play them in Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, WinAmp or any other player capable of playing such playlists. Get a playlist as an RSS feed on your computer and stay up-to-date to the contents all the time.
Enjoy cover images from the tracks if available in the files and supported by the RSS reader. Listen to your music via RSS feeds on many devices like the Nintendo Wii or the Playstation Portable with the latest firmware version.
Either use the simple internal database or connect MyTunesRSS with a MySQL or Postgres database for better stability and performance, especially with large music collections.
Create themes and language packs for the web interface. Just use your own style. Use transcoding to deliver your MP3 content in lower bitrates to save bandwidth or even transcode your AAC files to MP3 on-the-fly to play them in the Flash player or any other application only capable of playing MP3 files.
Configure MyTunesRSS to your preferences. Create user accounts to protect your music from unauthorized access. But do not worry, the default configuration is sufficient in most cases and all you need is a single click to start the MyTunesRSS server.
MyTunesRSS is written in 100% pure Java, and it runs on any system compatible with Java 1.5 or later.
- Flash player for playback directly in your browser.
- Unlimited user accounts (free edition: 3 user).
- Unlimited watch folder (free edition: 1 folder).
- Run MyTunesRSS without GUI and configure it via JMX.
- Create and use a mytunesrss.com account.
- Upload files to the server via the web interface.
- Optional download limit per day/week/month for a user.
- Set maximum number of files in a ZIP archive per user.
- User may (optionally) change his password in the web interface.
- Discover other MyTunesRSS server on the local network.
- Themes and language packs for the web interface.
- External database systems (MySQL and Postgres).
- Configurable welcome message for the web interface.
- Transcoder support.
- Bandwidth limit per user.
- Cover thumbnails in the album browser.
- Limit user to the tracks of a playlist.
- Hide playlists completely.
- 30 days trial period.
- Option to reset the database to default settings if MyTunesRSS cannot initialize the database in gui mode.
- Warning message when changing the database type from standard H2 to anything else.
- Fixed a problem with RSS feed links which did not contain a real file name in the end.
- Added Download, RSS, M3u and Xspf links in the results of remote API calls which return album, artist and playlist objects.
- Other minor bugfixes.
MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6 Screenshot
MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6 Keywords
Bookmark MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6
MyTunesRSS 3.7 RC3 / 3.6.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.