MoreAmp 0.1.23 Ranking & Summary
MoreAmp 0.1.23 description
MoreAmp 0.1.23 is written to be a versatile and comprehensive program which works as anudio player, transcoder and cd ripper for Mac OS X, Windows, Unix, and Linux. Plays and creates ogg, flac, mp3, aac, m4a, mp4, wav, and aif, and plays wma. 31-band equalizer, repeat loop, variable pitch/tempo, ram or ramdisk preload, more.
MoreAmp is an audio player that loads memory or a vdisk with many songs so the hard disk can spin down while playing them (saving batteries and reducing noise). MoreAmp plays and makes ogg, flac, wav, aif, mp3, and aac files and plays audio CDs and mp2, m2a, wma, mp1, and m4a files. It has an easy-to use 31-band equalizer, variable pitch/tempo, repeat loop, and more.
- The system audio input (line-in or microphone) is now enabled on Portaudio builds and there is now an Audio In menu item (except OS9).
- Portaudio is now the default audio lib on all platforms (except OS9).
- The Unix and Mac portaudio lib included has Jack i/o enabled.
- The left and right channels can now optionally be equalized separately, via a second equalizer window.
- The Windows build projects have been updated for both VC6 and Visual Studio 2008 and now include all the libs (codecs etc except wxWidgets).
- wx builds were tested with wxWidgets-2.8.9 wxMac, wxGTK (1 and 2), and wxMSW.
- Support for building with wxWidgets-2.4.2 is now only supported on OS9.
- This is the last release to support OS9.
- Entries in m3u files for dirs and for other m3u files are now processed.
- The View Log and Clear Log menus items are now disabled when no errors have been logged.
- There is now an "Add mode" option to keep previous entries in the madrop list when dropping files on the player.
- Dropping files on the player now starts it only if the autostart option is set in the madrop songlist.
- A Delete Songlist menu item was added.
- On Unix and OSX the path to the users home dir obtained from $HOME is now resolved to a full path if it is a symlink.
- A dependency on shared libexpat was removed from OSX wx builds.
- A dependency on shared libiconv was removed from OSX wx builds.
- Docs were updated.
- All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP),
- All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes),
- OS X
- Universal Binary
MoreAmp 0.1.23 Screenshot
MoreAmp 0.1.23 Keywords
Bookmark MoreAmp 0.1.23
MoreAmp 0.1.23 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.