Melody Player 6.3.0d
Melody Player 6.3.0d Ranking & Summary
Melody Player 6.3.0d description
Melody Player 6.3.0d comes as a convenient to use and interesting program which is made to play music files created with Harmony or Melody Assistant : Mus, Myr, Mu3, Mya as well as MID, ABC, MOD, S3M, XML, MXL files. Melody player includes the light version of the digital sound database, so it does not need any Midi card or interface. A free version of Virtual Singer, included in Melody Player, can render the sung staves.
- You are going to create lists of tunes and make them play.
- Melody Player can load lists that have been created through the Harmony or Melody Assistant Jukebox window. You can also load multi-files archives : .mya
- If you are using a laptop computer to follow the score during a live performance, Melody Player can use as much space on screen as possible, and display the score rotated.
- To switch from page to page, Melody player supports most of the USB page turner footswiches.
- Through the sound mixer you can adjust each staff for panning, volume, ...
- A lectern mode shows the currently played page as well as the next page, witout any flickering or scrolling that could disturb the reading.
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.3 and more)
Melody Player 6.3.0d Screenshot
Melody Player 6.3.0d Keywords
Bookmark Melody Player 6.3.0d
Melody Player 6.3.0d Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.