MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 128.9 MB
Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Price: USD 295.00
Date added: 2011-01-11
Publisher: MOTU Inc
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 description
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 is developed as a flexible and handy program which was created as a result of the users demand and includes three coveted audio processors, for RTAS, Audio Units, and VST3 hosts.
Modeled British analog EQ:
- Inspired by legendary British console EQs, MasterWorks EQ delivers the look, feel, and sound of the most sought-after classic analog equalizers - carefully crafted and meticulously engineered to produce satisfying, musical results in a wide variety of applications.
MasterWorks Leveler :
- The MasterWorks Leveler is an accurate model of the legendary Teletronix LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, known for its unique and highly coveted automatic gain control characteristics. Just dial up the desired reduction and makeup gain, and listen as the Leveler works its magic.
- From soaring cathedrals to primordial forests, ProVerb is a CPU-efficient convolution reverb processor that delivers the sound of stunningly realistic acoustic spaces to any track or mix. Known for its spectacular realism, convolution is known as the best reverb money can buy.
- Feature highlights:
- Three premium audio processors suitable for even the most demanding mixing situations.
- Accurate modeling.
- CPU-efficient performance.
- 32-bit and 64-bit internal floating point processing.
- Mono, stereo and surround channel configurations (with supporting host software).
- Share MasterWorks plug-in presets among different hosts.
- MasterWorks EQ:
- Inspired by legendary British console EQs.
- Delivers the look, feel, and sound of the most sought-after classic analog equalizers.
- Carefully crafted and meticulously engineered to produce musical results in a variety of applications.
- Five bands of EQ filtering, each with four EQ types that provide current popular EQ styles and vintage analog EQ styles alike.
- Two mid bands with shelf filtering, plus two bands of variable slope low-pass and high-pass filtering.
- Drag control points on the graphic EQ curve for direct control and visual feedback of the filter.
- MasterWorks Leveler:
- Accurate model of the legendary Teletronix LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, known for its unique and highly coveted signal dependent automatic gain control characteristics.
- Smooths out any audio material, from vocals to bass guitar to full-program mixes, without destroying perceived dynamics.
- Matches the front panel of the original LA-2A, including an accurately modeled VU meter that adheres to IEC standards.
- Provides models of four different generations of the LA-2A: Slow Vintage, Fast Vintage, Slow Modern, and Fast Modern.
- Advanced CPU-efficient convolution reverb, the most realistic form of reverb money can buy.
- Delivers the sound of real acoustic spaces to any track or mix with stunning authenticity.
- Includes dozens of preset spaces including, plates, rooms, stages, halls, cathedrals, and more.
- Drag & drop any standard audio file into ProVerb’s waveform display to add your own spaces.
- Industry-leading processor-efficient performance.
- Heavily optimized for real-time adjustment of all parameters, with no waiting for recalculations.
- Quickly sculpt your sound with predelay, damping, EQ and four wet/dry mix modes.
- Unique Dynamic Mix feature automatically "ducks" the wet signal as the dry input signal rises.
- Supports surround (both stereo-to-surround and surround-to-surround).
- Mac OS X plug-in formats:
- Audio Units
- Minimum system requirements:
- PowerPC G5 CPU 2.0 GHz or faster (multiple CPUs or multi-core CPU required), or Intel Core Duo CPU or faster
- 2 GB RAM or more
- A CD/DVD disc drive for installation.
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or 10.6; v10.5.8 or later is required
- A display with 1024 x 768 or larger resolution
- An available USB port for the iLok USB key. Note that if you have multiple products that use iLoks for authorization, you can consolidate multiple authorizations onto a single iLok via www.ilok.com.
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, or other digital audio workstation application (or other host) that supports RTAS, Audio Units, MAS, or VST3 effects plug-ins.
- Recommended system:
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.0 GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1280 x 1024 or larger display resolution
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 Screenshot
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1
MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for MasterWorks Collection 1.0.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Express Dictate is a voice recorder for Mac that works like a dictaphone and a dock station for a portable recorder. You dictate using your computer or a portable dictaphone/notetaker and send your recordings to your typist or assistant by email, the internet or over your computer network. Express Dictate can dramatically improve the turn around time for work and, most importantly, lets you work from wherever you want. Free Download