Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3
Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3 Ranking & Summary
Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3 description
Lexicon PSP 42 is high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in (VST, DirectX RTAS for PC; VST and RTAS for Mac OS classic and AudioUnit, VST, RTAS and HTDM for Mac OSX) based on the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor famous for its distinctive sound and unique concept.
Lexicon PSP 42 has been carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth of this renowned classic. This has been accomplished by incorporating precise tape saturation algorithm and a delay line operating with variable sampling rate which simulates physical properties of vintage tape machine delays.
Lexicon has been designed with consideration to preserve maximum signal quality at every processing stage.
- High quality signal processing algorithms,
- Up to 9600 ms of delay time depending on internal sampling frequency,
- Continuous control of delay time,
- Tight synchronization to the host tempo and its changes,
- Tape saturation simulation based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors,
- Low pass filter for high frequency absorption modeling,
- Modulation section with three different modulation signal sources (sinus, square, envelope detector) mixed in any proportions,
- Phrase sampler capability,
- Parameter filtration and on-the-fly cross-fades for smooth and click-free operation,
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
- MIDI and VST automation,
- Logic Control support.
- Library of presets.
- Au or VST host
Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3 Screenshot
Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3
Lexicon PSP 42 1.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.