iSubtitle 2.5.2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 11.6 MB
Platform: PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Date added: 2011-03-02
Publisher: Bitfield Ab
iSubtitle 2.5.2 description
iSubtitle 2.5.2 is appreciated to be an ideal and effective application which aims to take full advantage of Apple's new subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and they are rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. They are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch.
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPad, iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any application that can play a QuickTime Movie.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Metadata. Automatic (from tagChimp) and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Supports speedy re-encoding using the Elgato Turbo.264 or Turbo.264 HD.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Compatible with Snow Leopard 10.6.
- Greek localization by Anthony Sigalas.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization by Fabio Roselet.
- Italian localization by Michele Longhi.
- Russian localization by Slavyshensky Alexandr.
- French localization by Corentin Cras-Meneur.
- Danish localization by Jakup Andrias Knudsen.
- Portuguese localization by Pedro Fardilha.
- Spanish localization by Vicente Iglesias.
- Traditional Chinese localization by Ayee.
- Simplified Chinese localization by Zhang Wei.
- Romanian localization by Andrei Burghelea.
- Polish localization by Tomasz Wartalski.
- Hebrew localization by Kobi Meirson.
- Swedish localization.
- Updated the Mozilla Universal Detector lib. Now properly detects UTF-16 encoded subtitle files.
- Updated danish localization by Elias Krause.
- New icons for Apple TV and iTunes.
- [BUGFIX] Subtitle track language properly set for File->Saved movies.
- Mac OS X 10.5.2
iSubtitle 2.5.2 Screenshot
iSubtitle 2.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark iSubtitle 2.5.2
iSubtitle 2.5.2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for iSubtitle 2.5.2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
iDrum runs as both a standalone native OS X application and as a plug-in for Pro Tools, GarageBand, Logic, and Ableton Live. This means you can use iDrum to create beats from right within your favorite music software environment, perfectly synced with your arrangement and always right where you left it when you return to your project after your next world tour. Free Download