inTone | Bass 1.1.1
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 description
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 is a feature-rich and trustworthy audio application for live performance at home, on stage, or in the studio.
It is featuring a broad range of built-in bass guitar effects controllable by MIDI pedals and together with the ability to host 3rd party effects and instruments, you get a complete solution for any bass guitarist.
- High quality, carefully modeled effects specially for bass guitar such as preamp and speaker models, distortion, overdrive and many more
- Open Architecture: Any number of 3rd party effects and instruments can be opened inside inTone in an unlimited number of combinations
- Complex MIDI mapping with superior flexibility and fast control - one mouse click, one key shortcut, one MIDI controller touch, to switch to another, completely different setup
- Multichannel audio interfaces and allows flexible assignments of inputs and outputs
- Ability to process two independent sources at the same time - e.g. two guitars, guitar and voice, effected guitar and non-effected bass guitar for monitoring, etc.
- Works as a VST plugin and therefore can be used in DAWs to host built-in or 3rd party effects for live recording in the studio
- Recording and MP3 playback capability with time stretching and the ability to import iTunes playlists
- Large number of built-in presets providing plug-and-play interface, while offering inSpiration for making your own presets
- Sharing your presets online through preset database
- Free utility for managing of your program banks
- Ability to work as ReWire host
- Low latency audio engine
- PowerPC (G3, G4, G5) Mac
- Intel Mac
- 50 MB free HD space
- Any audio interface supporting Mac OS X
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 Screenshot
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark inTone | Bass 1.1.1
inTone | Bass 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.