ImageJ 1.42q Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.3 MB
Platform: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
Date added: 2009-06-08
Publisher: Wayne Rasband
ImageJ 1.42q description
ImageJ 1.42q offers you a freeware image processing tool inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh which is useful for image processing/analysis.
- Runs Everywhere: ImageJ runs on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and the Sharp Zaurus PDA.
- Open Source: ImageJ and its Java source code are freely available and in the public domain. No license is required.
- User Community: ImageJ has a large and knowledgeable worldwide user community. More than 1400 users and developers subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list.
- Macros: Automate tasks and create custom tools using macros. Automatically generate macro code using the command recorder. More than 200 macros are available on the ImageJ Web site.
- Plugins: Extend ImageJ by developing plugins using ImageJs built in text editor and Java compiler. More than 300 plugins are available.
- Toolkit: Use ImageJ as a image processing toolkit (class library) to develop applets, servlets or applications.
- Speed: ImageJ is the worlds fastest pure Java image processing program. It can filter a 2048x2048 image in 0.1 seconds (*). Thats 40 million pixels per second!
- Data Types: 8-bit grayscale or indexed color, 16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit floating-point and RGB color.
- File Formats: Open and save all supported data types as TIFF (uncompressed) or as raw data. Open and save GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, PGM, FITS and ASCII. Open DICOM. Open TIFFs, GIFs, JPEGs, DICOMs and raw data using a URL. Open and save many other formats using plugins.
- Image display: Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All analysis and processing functions work at any magnification factor.
- Selections: Create rectangular, elliptical or irregular area selections. Create line and point selections. Edit selectoins and automatically create them using the wand tool. Draw, fill, clear, filter or measure selections. Save selections and transer them to other images.
- Image Enhancement: Supports smoothing, sharpening, edge detection, median filtering and thresholding on both 8-bit grayscale and RGB color images. Interactively adjust brightness and contrast of 8, 16 and 32-bit images.
- Fixed bugs, introduced in v1.42p, that caused an exception when opening a virtual stack or when closing an Image5D stack.
- Fixed a bug that caused bicubic intepolation edge artifacts.
- David Marso contributed StackBlaster, a macro that allows an image or stack to superimposed upon a background image or stack.
- Gilles Carpentier contributed List Online Macros, a macro that generates a list of all the macros, tools and toolsets available on the ImageJ website.
- Michael Schmid has released Versatile Wand, a wand tool with selectable tolerance, gradient detection, 4-connected or 8-connected operation and preview.
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X
- Sharp Zaurus PDA.
ImageJ 1.42q Screenshot
ImageJ 1.42q Keywords
Bookmark ImageJ 1.42q
ImageJ 1.42q Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for ImageJ 1.42q. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
NIH Image is a public domain image processing and analysis program for the Macintosh Free Download
Free and open source utility for generating Java classes classgen is a Java class generator that is able to produce classes for abstract syntax trees in compiler frontends from simple and compact Free Download
ImageMachine is a product bringing you drag & drop batch image processing. Free Download
OMA - Photometric image processing & display Free Download
An open source and Java based tool for playing and solving Sokoban levels JSoko is an open source and free Java program for playing the game of Sokoban Free Download
HBImageProcessor - Image processing tool for rotate, crop, resize, convert Free Download
iMaginator is an application featuring a image processing power house Free Download
rePhormat - Batch image processing application Free Download