Hypnos 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Hypnos 5.1.2 description
Hypnos 5.1.2 gives you much convenience with this useful program which helps you to fall asleep. It is a sleep timer for iTunes (was called iTunesShut or Berceuse before) which allows you to Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, Pause or Quit iTunes or start an AppleScript after listening to a predetermined number of tracks (counter), length of time (timer), or entire playlist in iTunes. You can optionally have the volume fade out over this period, if desired.
All this comes in handy, when you want to listen to your iTunes music when you go to bed and don't want to care about shutting down the Computer.
- Can also add an auto-cue and auto-pause functionality to iTunes.
- Control Hypnos with the Apple Remote.
- You can tell Hypnos to wait 5 Min. before it takes its action. During this time you can start listening to music again, for example with your iPhone or Apple Remote.
- Automatic selection counts automatically the number of songs you want listen to.
- Does not shut down until Time Machine has finished.
- Can count only the songs in the current album when iTunes is in album view.
- Compatibility for Snow Leopard was restored.
- Album View support improved.
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Hypnos 5.1.2 Screenshot
Hypnos 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Hypnos 5.1.2
Hypnos 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.