Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 Ranking & Summary
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 description
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 brings you an impressive as well as smart program which produces graphs and diagrams like the well-known commercial app OmniGraffle. However, diagrams aren't created by drawing, they are created by writing.
The Macintosh port of the "open-source" automated graph layout software, featuring a new document-based GUI, export to PDF and many more bitmap formats, full alpha transparency, native font support and anti-aliasing.
With AT&T Graphviz, you don't figure out the graph, the program does. Using a simple file format called dot, just describe which nodes should connect to which other nodes.
And so the sophisticated layout routines are quickly rendered into various output formats.
- Easy installation:
- Drag-and-drop to install, no separate installer required.
- Works out of the box on stock Mac OS X 10.2 or better system, no third-party libraries required.
- Quartz rendering:
- Direct export to paged or embedded PDF.
- Supports full alpha transparency.
- Supports native fonts.
- Supports shapefiles: PDF, Postscript, JPEG, PNG and all Quicktime formats.
- Anti-aliases shapes and text.
- Quicktime exporting:
- Supports all Quicktime image formats: SGI, Photoshop, Windows BMP, JPEG, Macintosh PICT, PNG, MacPaint, TIFF, Targa, JPEG 2000 and Quicktime Image.
- Automatically recognizes additional export components.
- Document-based GUI with the Macintosh look-and-feel:
- Preview and zoom graphs, from 12.5% to 800%.
- Pan the graph with the hand cursor.
- Tweak settings with a drawerful of switches and component defaults, and see the effect immediately.
- Can't figure out a setting? Tooltips to the rescue...
- Choose fonts and colors with the integrated font and color panels.
- Print and export graphs using familiar menu commands.
- Click to edit the file, then save it and the changes are automatically picked up.
- Check the activity window for the actual command line calls.
- Open files or portions of text as graphs from other applications.
- Remember settings for the next graph, or change settings via the command line.
- Developer-friendly too:
- OS X command-line tools and filters inside application package.
- Libraries packaged as OS X private frameworks.
- Localizable descriptions and tooltips.
- Tight Xcode native build and GNU automake integration.
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 Screenshot
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 Keywords
Bookmark Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0
Graphviz 2.29 Build 20111104 Dev / 2.28.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.