Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4
Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4 Ranking & Summary
Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4 description
It is estimated that your eye can see over a dynamic range of nearly 24 f-stops while a digital camera can capture a dynamic range around 6 to 9 f-stops at best. The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
A High Dynamic Range photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so you can see it in the screen, print it, post it on the web and enjoy.
Dynamic Photo HDR was created to be fun to use, fast and straight forward. No fiddling with incomprehensible parameters. Not only for Multiple Exposures - Dynamic Photo HDR (DPHDR) can be actually used with a single RAW or JPG image with very good results. Granted, this will not produce the full dynamic range expansion, but the process itself will in fact add a very distinctive "punch" to your image.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview.
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw.
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects.
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images.
- Load and save HDR files.
- Works with most RAW camera formats.
- Support for 360 Panoramic images.
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once.
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR!
- Real-Time Preview - as you move the sliders you see the changes in real-time.
- Paint the tone-mapping strength where you want it with a brush.
- Version 4 has all the image adjustments you will need: White Balance, Levels, Gamma, Hue, Chromatic Aberration, Barrel and Pincushion correction, Perspective correction and more.
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source.
- The new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation.
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer.
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting.
- Match Color can match your image to another image colors.
- Pin Warping - Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in this software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
- Anti-Ghosting Mask - If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a "ghost" on the final image.
- Added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature.
- Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you dont even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image.
- In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.
Enhancements: Updated RAW reading for newest cameras and new Auto Developer setting for RAW that will make the output more closely match the preview.
Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4 Screenshot
Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4 Keywords
Bookmark Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4
Dynamic Photo HDR 4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.