Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8
Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8 Ranking & Summary
Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8 description
Data Crow is the ultimate cataloguer (or cataloger) and media organiser. Using Data Crow allows you to create a huge database containing all your collected items. You can use the excellent online services to retrieve the information instead of typing all the information yourself.
Dont strain yourself in organizing your items and trying to keep track of their location, start using the best cataloging software today. Start using Data Crow.
Data Crow is the cataloguer for software, movies, music, books and images. Any media type such as divx, xvid, mp3, ape, pdf, avi ogg, can be imported within Data Crow and further enriched using online services.
- Out of the box experience
- Audio, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer
- Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more
- Create your own module from within Data Crow!
- Optional web module; web interface + integrated web server
- Everything in Data Crow can be modified to your own needs! Add your own categories, genres, states, ..
- Rename your files based on the item information in Data Crow
- Advanced user management
- Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system
- Use online services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Musicbrainz.org, and many others, to retrieve information
- The internal powerful image editor enables you to manipulate any image
- Create pdf and html reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents
- Use templates to fill your default values
- Mass update your items
- Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality
- Create a backup of your items and settings by using the "backup & restore" functionality
- Easily upgrade to newer versions of Data Crow
- Italian translation! Thanks to Marco Artioli!
- Updated german translation! Thanks to Mathias Epp!
- Data Crows web server can now be started without showing the UI. The normal parameter
- webserver in combination with the new credentials parameter hides the splash screen
- and bypasses the login dialog. See the readme on how to apply these parameters.
- The item form has its own settings dialog. From here you can define tabs (such as
- the current information and technical information), assign fields to tabs and set
- the order of the fields. The general field settings has lost the ability to set
- the field order as this was only used by the item form.
- In the previous versions the uniqueness of an item was determined by checking the
- combination of the required fields. Now this behavior can be managed by marking fields
- as key fields. By default, none of the fields is marked as a key field.
- The file importer considered a fixed set of file types. The functionality has been
- expanded to allow the user to define additional file types.
- Icons are now shown in the tree view.
- The alter module wizard now allows for fields to be changed as well. Upgrades are managed
- You can now map a drive letter / location to a new location. Settings > Drive mappings.
- The help now has search capabilities.
- The mass update functionality now supports all search modes.
Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8 Screenshot
Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8 Keywords
Bookmark Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8
Data Crow 3.4.9 Beta / 3.4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.