Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 description
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 allows you to convert and process your photos in batch. Do you often take hundreds or thousands of pictures in a single shooting session? Do you shoot in RAW format ? Do you need to convert, reduce, rename and organize them into a meaningful sub-folder hierarchy ? Do you need your photos to be optimized for the web ? Do you need high control on file sizes and image quality ? Contenta Converter works at the press of a button! Your photos are soon ready to be archived, mailed or published.
- Easy to use. You're done in just a few easy steps.
- Very fast. Optimized for multi-core processors and use native code when performance matters.
- In control. Visualize final quality and size seemlessly.
- Efficient. Focus on your task and get it done.
- Frequently updated.
- Free and great support by email.
- Evaluate it during 30 days. Free.
- After purchase, you have a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- Read/Write common formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WBMP, TARGA (TGA), PPM, PGM, PBM, XPM, ICO)
- Read less common formats (CUT, G3, DDS, IFF, JNG, KOA, MNG, PCD, PCX, RAS, SGI)
- Preview quality and final file sizes
- Batch conversion
- Reduce sizes for computer screens, web publishing, iPod, PSP
- Share photos online and order prints in one click
- Automatically rename to meaningful names using metadata
- Automatically organize in meaningful subfolders using metadata
- Intel Mac Os X Tiger or Leopard. No PPC support.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 RC1 (32 or 64 bit)
- Java 5 or later
- Intel Pentium, Celeron or AMD 300 MHz or higher processor
- Optimized for multi-core processors
- 512 MB RAM
- 40 MB free disk space
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 Screenshot
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2
Contenta Converter BASIC 4.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.