Color Finesse 2.1.10
Color Finesse 2.1.10 Ranking & Summary
Color Finesse 2.1.10 description
Color Finesse 2.1.10 is an effective application that gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need both as a plug-in - including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro - and as a standalone application.
Whether you're correcting poorly shot footage, grading scenes for color match, or modifying colors for your own creative "look," Color Finesse can do it quickly, easily, and accurately. Color Finesse offers high-end color correction and enhancement tools previously available only in dedicated, high-end color correction systems.
- Now available as both a plug-in and a standalone application.
- Uses 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude.
- User configurable control over shadows, midtones, and highlights, as well as overall correction.
- Performs corrections in HSL, RGB, CMY, and YCbCr color spaces.
- Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance.
- Custom correction curves.
- Six channel secondary color correction for selecting and correcting individual color vectors.
- Reference images and split-screen wipe facilitate accurate color grading and matching.
- Smart chroma and luma limiting ensures that even extreme color changes stay within "legal" limits without harsh clipping.
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and correction curve displays give full visibility into the correction process.
- Fully optimized for multiple processors and AltiVec (Velocity Engine) on PowerPC and SSE/SSE2 on Intel processors.
- The plug-in now has a simplified interface giving you access to the most commonly used color correction controls directly in the host application.
- Scrub through the clip you're correcting and preview your work with realtime playback.
- Direct communication with video preview hardware without additional software. Supported hardware includes FireWire/DV (Mac), Blackmagic (Mac/Windows) and AJA (Mac).
- Preview lookup tables (LUTs) allow for accurate previewing.
- Supports Colorociter Colorist's Workstation for tactile hardware control surface.
- Includes User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Power-PC G4- or G5-based, or Intel-based Macintosh. Color Finesse 2 is a Universal application, but plug-ins will run under Rosetta emulation if the host application does not support Universal plug-ins.
- Mac OS X 10.3.x (Panther), 10.4.x (Tiger), or 10.5.x (Leopard).
- A 1024x768 (or larger) display.
- QuickTime 6.0 or later.
- Compatible host applications for Color Finesse PI Plug-in:
- Adobe After Effects 6.0/6.5/7.0/CS3/CS4, or
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.0 for PowerPC-based systems, or
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1.2/6.0/7.0, or
- Discreet Combustion 3.0/4.0
- Compatible host applications for Color Finesse LE Plug-in:
- Adobe After Effects 6.5, 7.0, CS3, and CS4.
Color Finesse 2.1.10 Screenshot
Color Finesse 2.1.10 Keywords
Bookmark Color Finesse 2.1.10
Color Finesse 2.1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.