AudioFinder 5.2.0 Ranking & Summary
AudioFinder 5.2.0 description
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
AudioFinder is the first sound browser for Mac OS X, with a long history of innovation, AudioFinder has consistently broke new ground and with free updates you can expect to always get more value added.
- Sophisticated Metadata Database
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
- Advanced and fast sound searching
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools
- Database Notes for keeping track of things.
- Play multiple sounds at one time and explore layering.
- Comprehensive power renaming functions
- Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools
- Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare
- Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
- Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps
- Direct Pro Tools and Logic support for spotting sounds to the track/cursor location.
- BPM and Key detection
- BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator
- AudioUnit preview playback and processing
- Useful built-in DSP operations and effects
- High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion
- Most operations available in automated batch processing mode
- Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor
- AU/VST/MAS/RTAS plugin manager and AU presets management
- Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback
- Create single sample EXS instruments with one click
- Direct connect with SoundCloud.
- 100% Non-destructive, AudioFinder will not modify your files. Instead it creates new files when processing leaving the originals intact.
- Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export to AIFF
- Loads fast, doesn't crash, and light on system resources
- Apple Loop, BWF and ACID Wav Metadata display
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
AudioFinder 5.2.0 Screenshot
AudioFinder 5.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark AudioFinder 5.2.0
AudioFinder 5.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.