Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 Ranking & Summary
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 description
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 is created to be an efficient program which lets you import your Audiobook CDs (or tracks that are already on your Mac), organize them and output one or two files that your iPod recognizes as actual Audiobooks.
The results are automatically sent to a special playlist in iTunes, and when you sync with your iPod they appear right where you’d expect - in the Audiobooks section. No more wading through hundreds of confusing files on your iPod. No more wasted space. And no more losing your place - it’s saved automatically each time you listen to your favorite Audiobooks.
- Audio File Joining: If you've already ripped your CDs there's no need to suffer through it again. Audiobook Builder can usually bring your files together without a loss in quality.
- Enhanced Chapter Stops: By default, every CD you import becomes its own "chapter" in your Audiobook project. When you play the final output in iTunes or on your iPod, you'll notice special controls for quickly moving between these chapters instead of fast-forwarding or rewinding. And, you can accessorize each chapter with its own artwork - which makes listening on your iPod a bit more interesting.
- Adjustable Quality Settings: Audiobook Builder comes with a few presets to get you started, but you're welcome to customize your audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes Integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a Memory: Each Audiobook Builder project is self-contained in its own document, so you are free to start a project now, move on to another application or an evening in the Real World, then come back and finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
- Respects actual pixel dimensions (instead of resolution) of cover and Chapter artwork
- Windows now work properly with Expose and Spaces (Mac OS X 10.6 only)
- Now supports more than 127 Par ts per build
- Now supports track numbers and track counts higher than 234
- Optimized iTunes integration to quickly add hundreds of Parts to iTunes
- Correctly handles diacriticals and forward slashes in title tags, which could lead to faulty builds
- Prevents potential incorrect "This CD has already been imported" messages
- Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Quicktime 7 and later
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 Screenshot
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 Keywords
Bookmark Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3
Audiobook Builder 1.2.5 Build 3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.