Apple Keynote Ranking & Summary
Apple Keynote description
Apple Keynote is evaluated as one of the most effective and handy cinema-quality presentations for everyone. Amaze your audience with cinema-quality presentations that are easier than ever to create.
Create your presentation in Keynote, and you’ll be a hard act to follow. Powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects put the show in slideshow.
- Easy from the start: It presents beautifully.Even if you’ve never used Keynote before, you’ll find creating a presentation surprisingly simple. It all starts with an enhanced Theme Chooser that lets you preview an impressive collection of 44 Apple-designed themes. Drag across a theme to skim through its slide designs. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply substitute placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Thanks to the Slide Navigator, the progress of your presentation and its organization are always in view. Easy-to-use tools let you add elements such as tables, charts, media, and shapes to your slides. Add a table with a click. Just as easily add a 3D chart that you can animate. With the Media Browser, you can drag and drop photos from your iPhoto or Aperture libraries, movies from your Movies folder, and music from your iTunes library.
- Powerful graphics tools: Looking good comes easy. Make each slide in your presentation look its absolute best, using the powerful graphics tools built into Keynote. Quickly and cleanly remove the background of an image using the Instant Alpha tool. Or mask it within a predrawn shape, such as a circle or a star. With alignment and spacing guides, you can easily find the center of the slide and see if objects are spaced evenly. So anything you add to your slides — graphics, images, text boxes, or shapes — is placed precisely where you want it. If you’re adding a flowchart or a diagram to your slide, then you’ll appreciate the new connection lines feature. Connection lines between two objects remain anchored, no matter what changes you make. Move the objects around, and the lines move with them.
- Animations and effects: Standing ovation highly likely.With your choice of more than 25 transitions, including 3D transitions, you’re sure to keep their eyes riveted to the screen as you move from one slide to the next. Apply the new Magic Move transition and a repeated object, such as your company’s logo, automatically changes location, scale, opacity, and rotation across consecutive slides.Text and object animations are a compelling way to punctuate your message. Morph text on one slide into text on the next slide. Build your slide one bullet point, table row, or chart series at a time. Or have it all appear at once, entering stage left or spinning onto the screen. You can fine-tune your animations by setting the duration, choosing which element is affected first, and defining the animation path along a straight line or a curve.
- Flexible ways to present: Your show. Your way. Keep the pace of your presentation flowing smoothly with the Presenter Display feature. While your presentation appears on the main display for your audience, you can see the current and next slides, your slide notes, a clock, and a timer on a second display. Add Keynote Remote1 to your iPhone or iPod touch and feel free to roam around the room while you present. Using Wi-Fi, Keynote Remote turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless controller. In landscape view, see the current and next slides. In portrait, see the current slide with your slide notes. Tap to play and swipe to advance, wherever you are in the room.
- Compatibility and sharing:
- Approved for all audiences: Keynote gives you a variety of ways to bring your show to the people. You can use it to import presentations created in Microsoft PowerPoint and to create presentations that can easily be saved as PowerPoint files. You can also export your presentation as a QuickTime movie or a PDF, HTML, or image file, or even directly to YouTube. Keynote does the format conversion for you.
- Share your work on the web: When you need to share your presentation, but aren’t sure whether your colleagues use a Mac or PC, iWork or Microsoft Office, publish it to iWork.com public beta.2 Reviewers receive an email with a unique URL where they can view your presentation’s slides, post comments, and download a version ideal for them in Keynote, PowerPoint, or PDF format.
- This update addresses issues in Keynote, Pages, and Numbers, and adds export compatibility to Pages with the standard ePub file format (for use with iBooks).
- Addresses an issue when printing handouts with rule lines.
- Fixes an issue with the slide switcher.
- Resolves an issue when automatically resizing some images while changing slide size.
- Fixes an issue with tables.
Apple Keynote Screenshot
Apple Keynote Keywords
Bookmark Apple Keynote
Apple Keynote Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.