Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0
Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 Ranking & Summary
Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 description
With all the advancements in Final Cut Pro 7, there are now even more reasons why it's the first choice of professional editors. Powerful new features and time-saving improvements help you work faster than ever. Whether you're working solo or collaborating with a team, Final Cut Pro 7 gives you more creative options and technical control.
- Expanded ProRes family
- ProRes is an Apple codec that allows you to edit at HD quality with SD file sizes. In addition to the original ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 (HQ) versions, Apple now offers three new ProRes versions, ranging from an efficient proxy version for use on notebook computers to a high-quality version for use in compositing.
- Broad format support
- Final Cut Pro 7 lets you edit natively in almost any format across the full spectrum of tape and file-based media. You can even mix and match formats and frame rates in the Timeline, including any of the five versions of Apple ProRes.
- Seamless collaboration
- New collaboration tools make it easy to work with clients and colleagues, whether they’re across the hall or on the other side of the world. Discuss the edit in real time with iChat Theater, instantly post video to the web, or use Final Cut Server for effortless asset sharing and automated review and approval.
- Comprehensive editing tools
- Work quickly using a complete set of professional editing and trimming tools, with a full range of customization options for flexibility and control. Numerous interface improvements, including enhanced markers and tabs, help speed your work.
- Incredible effects and transitions
- Final Cut Pro 7 offers real-time performance for more than 150 filters and effects as well as for multistream video. New speed change tools and expanded support for Alpha transitions offer even more options. Use the SmoothCam feature to stabilize shaky shots while preserving standard camera moves.
- Open, extensible architecture
- Open standards such as QuickTime and FxPlug encourage interoperability with a host of third-party tools. Build a custom facilitywide solution around Final Cut Pro using its updated open, standards-based XML interchange format.
- Digital cinema workflows
- Featuring deeper integration with Color, Final Cut Pro 7 is ideal for digital intermediate workflows for projects shot on film, as well as cutting-edge workflows for video from high-resolution cameras such as the RED ONE. Improved relinking with Cinema Tools 4.5 allows you to produce change lists and edit lists with confidence.
Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 Screenshot
Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0
Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.