Salling Media Sync 1.1b2
Salling Media Sync 1.1b2 Ranking & Summary
Salling Media Sync 1.1b2 description
Salling Media Sync couldnt be easier to use. Once the device is connected to a USB port, simply select the playlists, podcasts, and photo albums you want on the device. Salling Media Sync not only uploads the music tracks and podcast episodes, but also replicates each actual playlist on the device and—-on devices that support it—-transfers play count metadata for each item to the device, reinforcing the sense of having a piece of iTunes in your pocket. Although Salling Media Sync works miracles with most media in iTunes, it cant bring over DRM-protected content.
- (since b1) Now syncs playlists, too, when "All music" is synced;
- (since b1) Now syncs TIFF images in iPhoto;
- (since b1) Hopefully fixed rare launch-crasher;
- (since b1) Podcast episodes now allowed inside playlists on a number of devices;
- (since b1) Now supports Palm Pre;
- (since b1) Support for Sony Walkman NWZ-X10xx series;
- NEW: supports photo sync (iPhoto 08 - 09 and Aperture 2.x);
- NEW: support for more devices (Blackberry Bold/Storm, Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia, Sony PlayStation Portable, and Sony Walkman NWZ-E43x/NWZ-S63x/NWZ-S73x/NWZ-W202);
- NEW: supports concurrent syncing to multiple devices;
- NEW: supports Kinoma Play on supported Windows Mobile devices;
- Significantly faster "scanning" on new Nokia and Sony Ericsson devices (improved by more than 100%); and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- iTunes 7.6 or later
- A compatible device.
Salling Media Sync 1.1b2 Screenshot
Salling Media Sync 1.1b2 Keywords
Bookmark Salling Media Sync 1.1b2
Salling Media Sync 1.1b2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.