Njam 1.25 Ranking & Summary
Njam 1.25 description
Njam is a full-featured cross-platform pacman-like game written in C++ using SDL library.
Njam can be run on Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, BeOS, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and MorphOS.
- Single and multiplayer mode (local or network)
- Duel games (players compete against each other to get more points)
- Cooperative games (players cooperate to finish as many levels as they can)
- Great music and sound effects
- Runs on Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, BeOS, MacOSX, MorphOS
- Customizable level skins
- Many different levels
- Integrated level editor
- Open Source (GPL Licence).
- a lot of new levels
- changed sources for autoconf/automake format
- when ghost get surrounded with 4 walls, the game would stuck in while() loop. Fixed.
- Y/N prompts now require that user presses Y or N and dont close on other keys.
Njam 1.25 Screenshot
Njam 1.25 Keywords
Bookmark Njam 1.25
Njam 1.25 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.