Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 description
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional dictionary for use in education, business, and industry. It includes over 250,000 indexed entries, including thousands of technical and colloquial terms, idiomatic expressions, and more. Useful for reading, writing and translating.
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary has vastly enhanced databases, stemming (recognition of conjugated and other inflected forms) for most languages, a special mini-mode (to take up less room on the desktop), seamless interaction with other applications, and much, much more!
- Hundreds of thousands of indexed items, including tens of thousands of secondary entries.
- Indications of literary, slang, and vulgar usage, and indications for usage (including synonyms, accompanying prepositions, general categories, and more); thousands of technical terms; grammatical notes concerning irregular forms for thousands of entries (plurals, past participles, future stems, etc.; the marking of regional usage and spelling.
- Modular structure -- add several languages to one Ultralingua interface
- Add personal entries
- Look for examples of usage on the Web
- Translate blocks of text via the Web
- Automatic verb conjugation (for many languages)
- Multilingual interface
- Redesigned interface for Mac OS X
- Improved PowerSearch feature
- Ultralingua is always at hand thanks to it's ability to "float" above other programs.
- The ability for users to create and deleter their own entries, personalizing their dictionary.
- In bilingual dictionaries: a reverse translation feature, which helps show how various choices translate back into the departure language (an essential tool for zeroing in on the right word or expression).
- In monolingual dictionaries a secondary translation feature, allowing one to define a word within another definition without losing one's place.
- Drag & Drop, allowing you to drag words beteen
- Ultralingua and other applications.
- Comprehensive on-line language refereces (see individual dictionaries for specifics).
- A button bar that gives one-click access to many comonly used
- A history feature, for retracing your searches.
- A tool that will translate numbers (e.g. 133) into text (e.g."one hundred (and) thirty-three," etc.).
- Universal Binary
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 Screenshot
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4
Ultralingua French-Italian Dictionary 7.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.