R for Mac OS X 2.10.0
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 Ranking & Summary
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 description
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 is widely known as a free yet functional language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly AT&T, now Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers and colleagues. R can be considered as a different implementation of S. There are some important differences, but much code written for S runs unaltered under R.
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, bioinformatics, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source code form. It compiles and runs out of the box on a wide variety of UNIX platforms and similar systems (including FreeBSD and Linux). It also compiles and runs on Windows 9x/NT/2000 and MacOSX.
- SIGNIFICANT USER-VISIBLE CHANGES
- Package help is now converted from Rd by the R-based converters that were first introduced in 2.9.0.
- HTML help is now generated dynamically using an HTTP server running in the R process and listening on the loopback interface
- NEW FEATURES
- polygon(), pdf() and postscript() now have a parameter 'fillOddEven' (default FALSE), which controls the mode used for polygon fills of self-intersecting shapes.
- New debugonce() function; further, getOption("deparse.max.lines") is now observed when debugging, from a code suggestion by John Brzustowski. (PR#13647/8)
- plot() methods for "stepfun" and hence "ecdf" no longer plot points by default for n >= 1000.
- [g]sub(*, perl=TRUE) now also supports 'E' in order to *end* U and L case changes, thanks to a patch from Bill Dunlap.
- And much more
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and higher
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 Screenshot
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 Keywords
Bookmark R for Mac OS X 2.10.0
R for Mac OS X 2.10.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.