QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 Ranking & Summary
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 description
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 is built as a powerful full-featured application which allows to generate, administer, score, and archive tests or quizzes with up to 10 different types of questions within a single test.
The program can be used to print multiple versions of a single test with answer keys for each version. QMPro will administer your tests and provide detailed score analysis by individual, class, or test. In the new version, tests can be placed online for downloading and taking by students. QuizMaker Pro 2009 can be used:
- In the classroom: create classes to group your students. Store tests in QMPro. Enable the tests as you need them or set a single test that all will take. Analyze student scores, see what questions are being missed, track how each student performs.
- In the school: with a site license, place all data on a LAN server. Install on client computers connected to the LAN. Students are grouped by classes for teacher convenience. View and analyze all scores from any computer on the LAN (password protected).
- In the home: take practice tests, review material for class. Learn a new subject by testing yourself. The new 'Practice Mode' allows the user to see correct answers immediately. A great tool for home-schoolers.
- In the office: set up on individual computers or on a LAN, QMPro is an excellent tool for employee evaluations and training. Add employee numbers/ID's to the class lists for easy tracking. Email or printout user scores for maintaining records.
For the individual: QMPro is a great tool for studying for those important exams. Use the 'Practice Mode' for immediate feedback. Enable multiple takes of a given test to track your improvement over time.
- Up to 10 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file.
- Un-graded survey questions can now be included within the quiz.
- Question types now include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required.
- Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin.
- The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s).
- Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions.
- Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs.
- Quizzes can be uploaded by the test admin. to an internet server via FTP.
- Quizzes can be downloaded by any user from the server and are immediately available for testing.
- Test creators can set the quiz parameters to have test results forwarded by email.
- Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version.
- Printing of tests now includes text styling
- Spell checking included
- Printing of tests better follows page margins set by the user.
- Exported scores now include the date taken.
- Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers.
- Test analysis shown with graphical representation.
- Individual score data shown from within the scores screen
- Attached pictures enlarge for viewing within the test window.
- Quiz explanations show within the test window.
- Data files no longer stored in application directory.
- An alternate location may be designated for the Quizzes and Pictures... folders
- A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy.
- Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions.
- Features drag-and-drop adding of pictures, movies, and sounds to the correct folder.
- Classes and student names now entered within the same screen.
- Student information may include a unique identifier such as a student or employee ID.
- Students may add their own names to any pre-created class.
- Includes improved, printable help within the program.
- Deleting a student name in the Class Screen now works correctly
- Deleting a class now works correctly
- Converting a quiz from a previous version no longer sets the Random parameter to a spurious value.
- When the test creator is warned about the location of a file, the attach button now correctly displays.
- Though a time limit setting is flagged as unrealistic, the creator is now given the opportunity to override and allow that setting.
- Opening a v. 6.2 Match quiz for converting now correctly clears the previous Match data.
- Changing only the text of a Match question or answer now makes the quiz dirty and allows saving.
- QuizMaker Pro has been tested on OS 10.4(Tiger) and OS 10.5(Leopard). It is designed run on OS 10.3 or later.
- QMPro 2009 is a Universal Binary build which will run natively on Intel Macs and PPC Macs.
- It will run with 256 MB of RAM. 512 MB or more is recommended.
- QuizMaker Pro for Mac requires a monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution. A 17-inch monitor will handle that requirement.
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 Screenshot
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 Keywords
Bookmark QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2
QuizMaker Pro 2009 r2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.