PyML 0.7.9 Ranking & Summary
PyML 0.7.9 description
PyML 0.7.9 offers users with an exciting as well as smart program which is an interactive object oriented framework for machine learning written in Python. PyML focuses on SVMs and other kernel methods. It is supported on Linux and Mac OS X.
- Classifiers: support vector machines, nearest neighbor, ridge regression
- Multi-class methods (one-against-rest and one-against-one)
- Feature selection (filter methods, RFE)
- Model selection
- Preprocessing and normalization
- Syntax for combining classifiers
- Classifier testing (cross-validation, error rates, ROC curves)
- Various kernels for biological sequences (several variants of the spectrum kernel, and the weighted-degree kernel).
- Fixed compilation issue under gcc 4.6.1 (tracker ID: 3361193)
- Fixed issue with VectorDataSet (tracker ID: 3364921)
- Updated tutorial
PyML 0.7.9 Screenshot
PyML 0.7.9 Keywords
Bookmark PyML 0.7.9
PyML 0.7.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.